Friday, April 4, 2008

Quick notes!

Oh... I've been busy this week! And you know what that means. Time to catch up on blog reading and seeing what everyone else is doing.

So some quick things of note:

1. Thanks, Tamara! You made my day with the Excellent Award. If you have time, check out the Queen of Feet! She has so many great Friday tutorials on how to use all those various feet that are sitting unused in your sewing machine compartment.

2. Just about finished with my new Sunday outfit. Just have to peg the side seams a bit and topstitch that area on the skirt hem. Will take pics and do a review when I get the chance.

3. Bought the HP Jenious (sp?) Jeans pattern with that much talked about L-shape crotch curve. I want to give that one a try.

4. Bought some much-needed interfacing to work on my purses. Also decided to enter the Handbag Contest for April at Patternreview. Looks like I'll be using that luscious red alligator leather I purchased during PR Weekend. Mmmm!

5. Also bought some Palmer/Pletsch interfacing because my stock is running very low. I need some for my winter coat. That's the last project in my four-project cue of several weeks ago.

More later!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Wow! An leather alligator purse! I cannot wait to see the finished result!

angie.a said...

Ooh, great blog! I gotta go through all your projects now :D

And you should most definitely do a Milan dress! You can whip it out in an afternoon!