Thursday, April 24, 2008

Home Stretch--Yeah, Baby!

The hot-fix crystals arrived today!!! Also, most of my lining has been stitched up today and I added a cell-phone pocket on the inside. The handbag I'm making is not designed to hold the lead ball we women usually carry in our purses so I think that's why pockets were omitted in virtually all the bags in the book. All the styles are cute vintage ones.

So sorry...no pics at this point. I've been taking them but have been too busy to post. I'm just grabbing a little chunk of time to do this post. Yesterday I actually started my review for the handbag but need to do two book reviews as addendums to the handbag review. I want to do my leaf tutorial for the book review to highlight how easy the directions are from that book. IMO, it's a must-have for the person who loves embellishment.

More later and happy sewing!

1 comment:

Rhoto said...

Looking forward to seeing your pretty bag!!
Warm greetings,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)