Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

That's to all my Irish friends, DH, and my kids, and of course, people like me who don't have one ounce of Irish blood in them 'cuz everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day. I forgot to pick up some ice cream at the store yesterday. The family will clobber me if I don't make Shamrock shakes for dinner so I have to pick up a carton. As usual, the house is a usual Monday morning disaster area after the weekend and needs some cleaning too.

However, two of my purses are done! I will take pics and post them tomorrow hopefully. I posted a topic over at Patternreview about the difference between Timtex and buckram. My current bags are interfaced with a stiff, craft-weight interfacing. I don't know how that compares with the other two, but I'm thinking those are typical bag interfacings so they're probably better than what I'm currently using. My other purses are almost done, but I need to add pockets to the lining. I'm hoping to get that cut out today.

No comments: