Thursday, July 24, 2008

Current Garment WIP

Here's my latest WIP. I started working on it yesterday and worked a little on it today.



Still trying to decide if I should use a zip in the back. The pattern calls for one because it is actually close fitting, but my design changes w/gathering added a little room. The neckline needs to be lower by at least an inch and my one side seam is just pinned at this point.


I'm going to use self-fabric bias strips to finish the armhole and neckline--there is a reason for this. More details in the construction are forthcoming

3 comments:

Maryissewfast said...

Very pretty Kat...love the fabric and the contrast at the waist really makes it pop! Can't wait to see it finished! Mary

Robin said...

Which pattern is that? Looks a little like NL 6669. Very cute so far!

Anonymous said...

Very cute--I like the coordinating fabrics. Now if I would tear myself away from my computer. maybe I could get some sewing done!

Tina W