Friday, April 10, 2009

Phat Kat Pick of the Week: Friday 03/10/09

Wowza! That's the first word that came to my mind when I saw Cennetta's FABULOUS creation several days ago!!! It's so shockingly gorgeous I almost choked on my coffee. Cennetta looks beautiful from head to toe (nothing new there, huh ;) ?) When I was giving out my own annual awards last December/January, I gave her the "I Covet Your Closet" award. When PR had award nominations, her closet was at the top of my list. I voted for her. She didn't win that award so I had to give her my own :) .

One thing I love about Cennetta's closet is her sense of style. She is acutely aware of what works and what doesn't work on her figure. And if she feels (on one of those rare occasions--really only one that I know of) a dress isn't her fave for a certain reason she'll let you know. And the thing is, I agree with her. I can understand why. Her sewing is always impeccable. But this goes back to one of my previous posts this past week about proportion and style being right for one's figure. Cennetta knows. I always find her assessment of her own garments spot on.

So there you go. That's the Phat Kat Pick of the Week for this Easter weekend 2009.

1 comment:

Cennetta said...

Kat - Thanks for the shout out! ;-)
C