Saturday, October 3, 2009

Who Would You Cast...

...to play you!

Quoted from Ann's blog:


"...In fact, let's start a meme. Here's how it works. Who would you pick to play the role of You in a Hollywood movie (could be Bollywood, Ozziewood, Eurowood, you pick). Post it on your blog and leave a comment here pointing us to you. ..."

I thought it was about looks for casting purposes at first, but then considered it to be looks and intelligence/talent as well.


Oh my gosh! This is so easy.


Past: Audrey Landers. Oh that 80's hair! I love it. Had it. Still love it. Still have it when I want it ;) .






Present: Audrey Landers (might be a little retouching done here and there, maybe a little Botox or Rejuvenex, who knows. But heck, she's looking mighty fine.) Ya know. She's looking better than me and she's older. Life's not fair. But it's nothing a little money wouldn't change, huh.




Future: Audrey Landers

???


Okay. The young things may not know who this chick is. She's the girl who shot JR LOL! (If the next question is "Who is JR?", then forget about it ;) . ) I can't tell you how many times I was told I bore a strong resemblance to Audrey Landers when I was in college. Too many to count. So I would have her portray me as my past. Ditto my present. Many people probably don't know it, but she's a very talented woman: actress, composer, singer, etc.. And she seems relatively private. Those are things I admire and relate to, so she can portray my present. I can identify with that. And my future? Well who knows what that entails, but she can do that too.

That's who I would cast!

4 comments:

Connie B said...

I totally see it! The resemblance that it.

Cennetta said...

Well now; there is a very strong resemblance.

PS - Thanks for stopping by. It's been very hard lately to do all the things I'd like to do, namely blogging and sewing.

Happy Sewing!
C

Anonymous said...

Actually, it was Kristen (Mary Cosby) who shot JR but it's a real compliment to be told you look like Audrey Landers, she is just beautiful.

Doris W. in TN said...

I would not be able to tell you who shot J.R. but always thought it was Sue Ellen until they did tell us.
At least all THAT was not a dream.

I think you do look a lot like Audrey Landers.