Thursday, January 24, 2008

Multi-tasking

Got 5 things going at once.

First two--cutting out the mini dress and jacket. Third is modifying a classic leather skirt I bought in high school. I took off the waistband and am using that piece to add strips down the side seams for a bit of extra width. I can get the skirt on, but the last three inches at the top just don't cut it anymore and I don't want to break the zipper. Four and five are my pants muslin that's been hanging around for months and cutting out DS#1's jeans.

I'm going to hurry up this morning to clean the bathroom, fold the laundry, do the dishes, get some bills out, wash the kitchen floor, take down some more Christmas decorations (which have been up forever) then get some time to work on sewing.

And I'm off to start that list right now...

1 comment:

Tamara said...

You have a lot going today. Good Luck!