Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank you and new projects.

Thank you everyone for your birthday and anniversary wishes!!! It was very much appreciated :) . Although I was still a little disappointed at not being able to go to PR Day in NYC, the softball tournament went well and DD#2's team came in second place. Not a bad finish for a new team and their first tournament together.

My new projects. DS#2's fall/spring fleece jacket is half finished. I cut it out yesterday and was able to get enough sewing done so he could try it on. I'll take a pic of it later today. Second project currently being worked on: three canvas totes for my daughter's softball team. Third project in the planning stages: A softball memory quilt from their first tournament. Fourth project: A rice bag warmer with zippered cover. Fifth project: A wrap top. Sixth project: The winter coat--cutting out the interlining. Seventh project: Finishing up some purses to sell. So there are lots of things cooking on a full stove :) .

Three of those projects (canvas tote, rice warmer bag, and softball memory quilt) are for a Chinese Auction basket coming up in November to raise money for the softball team. The tote and rice bag are also beginner projects for a sewing class I'm developing.

Hopefully in a day or two I'll have more pics of these projects in development. Right now, I'm off to order some fleece for the quilt.

2 comments:

~ Kimberlee B ~ said...

OMG!!! That is the sweetest picture, it gave me goosebumps. Girl, time sure does fly. I remember the 90's. LOL

Cennetta said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! May God bless you with many more happy years together.