Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Good Morning!


I walked out the door today as happy as could be! Can you tell? Maybe not--the picture is so small LOL. I'm working on a new business venture and had to dress the part today to go to a meeting. I had to look smart which meant putting on the brainy glasses and twisting my hair so I don't look like blonde fluff. It is nice to think about other things than sports schedules, school clothes, and household duties. It's nice to actually use my degrees in case my family forgot I had a brain. Oh, I forgot. I'm a dummy until I bring home some money ;) . I rarely talk about the venture 'cuz I don't want to jinx it. But it's moving along...

6 comments:

Robin said...

Great picture! I don't think that at all - that unless you're bringing home money, you're not using your degrees. I also don't know if it's always necessary to button it up so much (wrap up the hair, wear the glasses) anymore, but if it makes you feel confident, I say go for it. I try to wear whatever makes me feel unstoppable and great when I have a situation like that.

Rhoto said...

How WONDERFUL for you!! You goooo, gal!!
Warm hug,
Rhonda in Montreal

Cennetta said...

You sparkle with confidence and enthusiasm. Good luck in your venture!

angie.a said...

I love the picture!

If you need to vent about the other thing...email me. I'm good at listening. :) Keep in mind my mind is mush right now, of course! (jemimabean at gmail dot com)

angie

~ Kimberlee B ~ said...

Wow, that's wonderful, are we related, because I swear we think alike. How did things go? You look gorgeous from what I can see.

Sigrid said...

You certainly look very well (you always do) and professional, if that's the goal, you succeeded very well and still have your own style. Love the combination. Reminds me I have a similar blue in my stash for a jacket.