Monday, February 8, 2010

Struggling to Sew

I had a bad week last week so I spent no time at the sewing machine, thanks to the lady who plowed her car into my van. So I'm currently struggling to work on my bra and panty set for the Lingerie contest over at PR. The bra should take me a day, and it might take all of this week to finish it unfortunately. It really depends on how I feel and how long my body can take sitting in a chair at the machine.

At this point, I'm just hoping to be well enough to work on it just a little bit each day in order to finish it by the contest deadline.

We'll see...sure hoping to have some pretty pics of some luscious lingerie by Saturday.

2 comments:

Sewtellme said...

Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you feel better. I'm supposed to get my car out of the shop today because someone decided to run in to me too.

Maryissewfast said...

A week without sewing is a bad week! Hope you feel better soon!