Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pictures for Ginger

The nice thing about PR are the reviews and pics. The bad thing about PR is that lots of members (including myself) have broken links due to various things like changing service providers.

Note: Most of these tops are old. Now I wear my tees snug or close-fitting. It's simply a more flattering look. Each photo is a Pamela Tee or Pamela Tank. Some have undergone major design changes like the dress. I still wear those on hot summer days. The plain grey was a muslin I created in the former Shannon Gifford's Build a Better Tee class.




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, it was very thoughtful of you. I really like the idea of doing some of my own embroidering, that looks very nice. The shirts fit you very well and this will help me out a lot.
Ginger.

October 27, 2011 8:41 PM

Well, I have to tell on myself. I thought I left this comment on the pictures, but some how I posted it under the wrong heading. :-(