Monday, September 6, 2010

B*tches and W*tches

I was going to post about my past month of sewing related activities but that will have to wait for another day. Hard to believe it's been a month since I've last blogged about anything, but my home life has been very busy.

Anyway, I just wanted to rant about B*tches and W*tches. It seems a somewhat popular PR Member had a list a while back about people she didn't like. Why? I guess just because. And guess who's on it LOL??? I made her list. And she even called me a ******* ****** and commented on my clothing choices. This same member has griped about X, Y, and Z among others and their skill ratings. She even goes so far as to solicit for comments in her reviews.

Can you imagine??? A grown woman having a list like that. I'm not surprised, but thought most women would be too darn busy with life to every get back to Elementary School pranks. Personally, I find it amusing. I chalk it up to immaturity at her age (at least 15 years older than me too) if one can believe it, as well as insecurity.

And not to worry. I got a figure I work very hard for, and I plan on showing it off with clothes that accentuate my assets. So she better not be looking my way ;) !

Sorry, no hats off to B*tches and W*tches. But if you know one, kick 'em in the a$$ for me.

9 comments:

Connie said...

I'm not sure whether to commiserate or be impressed that you at least made a list! Now you have me wondering who it is and if I made the list! Keep on kicking ##$%!

Sewfast said...

Wow! I missed that one! Makes me wonder if I made it? I would be proud to be on the list with you Kat! I think you look great and my hat's off to you!

Debbie Cook said...

One more reason I'm glad I left PR.

Kathy said...

Whoever it is, is just so jeolous of you. You are in wonderful shape and I'm jeolous!!! Let's see some more sewing projects, I miss reading about them!!

Sigrid said...

Miserable to make such a list, even worse to publish it. If you don't like a review/style/blog/person just go and read something else. The lady(?) has too much time available to even make a list. Glad I missed this discussion (I still like PR, but only read specific topics on the message boards).

robin said...

Wow, that is crazy!!! Who does that?! I am amazed that someone would be so petty and immature, and even more amazed that you (one of the sweetest people I have interacted with online!) would make the list! Definitely must be jealousy.

Claire said...

There are a few "not so nice" people who post all the time on PR. I miss the old days when everyone was more helpful and less hurtful. I'm sorry you made this person's list, but I would have to say that if you did then it's probably a compliment. This person is probably jealous of you.

Many of these people have way too much time on their hands. Their sour outlook on life shows in their photos also.

Hang in there. You are a nice lady and it comes across in your posts.

~ Kimberlee B ~ said...

I couldn't stop laughing. Wow! Anywho (because I don't like giving attention to attention seekers and people like that) how have you been? Like you, I too have been swamped with life. And yes, you better use your body to model your creations while you can because I don't want to see it when you 80 lol.

Kathleen Gillies said...

Yikes! I think I know what you mean. I missed that list but have decided today to not follow anymore Misc. category postings. Actually, the water has been a bit shallow over there message-board wise. I'll still respond to the requests for help from beginners though.